PREVENTION IS THE BEST CURE!
Do you want to get on top of your IT, then start being proactive instead of reactive!
Are your computers, server or network starting to fall apart and you want to stop worrying?
- Offsite backups to Absolute IT cloud servers.
- Managed Antivirus solutions.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Managed Email security & filtering.
- Increased network security.
- IT support at your beck and call.
Being Proactive is Necessary
As a managed IT services provider, we’re big on proactive solutions. Being reactive in todays digital world just doesn’t work – think of a taxi company that never serviced their cars, their cars would just start breaking down. Now, think of 5, 20 or 100 admin staff operating off of a 5+ year old server, then it crashes & your backups haven’t been tested so you’ve now lost hours, days or weeks of work.
- No hours dedicated to research & maintenance.
- No help desk support.
- No backups, security or disaster plane in place.
- Highest likelihood of data loss & staff performance issues.
- Lowest level of reliability / availability.
- Some hours dedicated to research & maintenance.
- Some help desk support.
- Some backups in place.
- Security is considered.
- Maybe a disaster recovery plan in place.
- Lower likelihood of data loss & staff performance issues.
- Medium level of reliability / availability.
Fully Managed IT
- Adequate hours dedicated to research & maintenance.
- Appropriate help desk support.
- Suitable backups in place.
- Security is implemented by design.
- A solid disaster recovery plan in place.
- Email filtering is utilised.
- Priority response to disasters is organised.
- Lowest likelihood of data loss & staff performance issues.
- Highest level of reliability / availability.
Having the following solutions in place will increase the CIA triad of Confidentiality, Integrity & Availability for your data as well as increase staff & technology performance:
- Essential IT support.
- Cloud backup management and monitoring.
- Ongoing system monitoring & updates.
- Antivirus management and monitoring.
- Semi-regular onsite visits.
- Email security management.
- High priority response time.
- Adequate time allowed for research & maintenance to keep all technologies up to date.