Frequently asked questions
Please find our most commonly asked questions below.
Why choose Absolute IT?
For a service that you can count on with a personalised on-shore team – Call Absolute IT.
What are managed IT services?
If you think this is relevant to you, start the process here.
What is the process to finding out if managed IT services are what we need?
- We’ll send you an information sheet to fill out.
- We will send indicative pricing.
- We may also recommend an IT audit. If an audit is performed we will collate all of our findings and meet to discuss our recommendations.
- We implement the recommendations and onboard you as a client.
What if my company already has an internal IT team?
- If your IT team have a large project that they requires more man-power or maybe is outside of their knowledge, we can assist.
- Maybe you need more help-desk coverage due to a lack of IT staff availability.
- We can manage your licensing.
- We are cyber security focused, which means we can manage the security for your email system, network, servers or endpoints.
Do you provide Ad-Hoc support to companies?
We will perform single projects and work with companies that are only looking for temporary support. However, we know that managed IT services are more reliable, transparent, pro-active and provide clearer expectations – as such, it is our recommendation.
Do you provide support to individuals/consumers?
What contracts do you lock clients into?
We believe that lock-in contracts are ‘red flags’ and should be avoided. A vendor/supplier should earn your business every month without the need for locking you into a long contract.
Why is your pricing not displayed on your website?
We supply ‘ball-park’ pricing in the initial stages of communication, and all pricing will be outlined clearly with no hidden costs upon final acceptance.